Friday, May 28, 2010

Problems With Your MLM?

I know A LOT of people in MLM. In fact, most people in MLM are some of the most hard working people I've ever met. The industry gets an incredibly bad name for being dishonest or some kind of "pyramid scheme", but that is complete BS. You will not find better products or meet nicer people than you will in MLM.

So how can a good industry with good people be causing you problems? Well, like I said, I know a lot of people in MLM and many of them are not happy. They know that they have a good product. They know they have the potential to do well, but they just aren't performing. Of course, I ask them how things are they tell me, "Great! I'm doing awesome" then I hear a few days later they've quit and they aren't interested in getting back into MLM again. The problem is that they are lost and lying to themselves because their upline is feeding them all the positives of the company, but it's just not materializing.

The problem is with the people, it's the systems. Most uplines don't know how to properly duplicate what they are doing. So they may have started with 100 high powered friends and are wondering why you don't have the sign ups they do. They keep telling you to hang in there and you try to keep a brave face, but then you just quit. It's the same old story.

I want to tell you that I have a system that will give you insane training to get leads flocking to you and free leads to get you started. I'm not a seller of a "leads system" so it's only available if you join my MLM team. But I can tell you, we make it hard for you to fail. If you are putting on a brave face but know your MLM is not doing well, don't hesitate to contact me. Odds are you have the right mindset but not the right tools. When I give you those tools, you will see growth like you never thought possible. I hope to hear from you soon. There is no shame in asking for help and I'm here to give it to you. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment